Friday 23 November 2007

Lazy winter days....

It's supposedly winter here in Hanoi. Strange how it feels like a late summer's day in Cape Town! :)

I realised this week that in the 6 months that I have been in Vietnam, I think I'm still working on my first 100 photo's. My cousing went to Zanzibar for one week and came back with nearly 600 photo's. Hmmm........

So, this morning I took my "old" Canon Powershot A620 and took a leisurely stroll around Truc Bach lake. I took pictures of just about everything. I will be uploading the pics to my Picasaweb site under the entry "Around Truc Bach Lake". Have a squiz!
I have promised myself that for my last month, I will choose a spot in Hanoi and spend 10 minutes taking pictures of everything, every day.

I am no photographer by any stretch of anybody's imagination, but I would like some photo's to wrap up my memories of living in Hanoi for half a year.

Min dae, as they say! Now suddenly I want to squeeze in trips left right and centre! My first trip is planned for the 8th of December, which is to Halong Bay.
Next would be a trip up north. I have yet to decide between two trips, so watch this space.

Tomorrow is the Hanoi International Woman's Club Festival Charity bazaar here in Hanoi. It will be held at UNIS school and I will be working at the South African Embassy table. I cannot wait! It's going to be soo much fun! :)
If anybody's in Hanoi tomorrow - come join in!!!

Till I blog again!

No comments: