Friday 7 December 2007

How time flies...

Time sure flies. I have 16 days left in Vietnam before returning home.
I am extraordinarily excited to go home. Although, I’m not quite sure how to pack everything into 20kgs. :(
Oh well....I’ll sort that out next week.

I have realised today how much I have learned and how much I have had to adapt. It's strange. I know I have changed as well. I am just not sure how much of this was a good thing in reality.
Learning how to spin a story is not what I consider a positive growth.
But, I have learned how to do this without a nervous flutter in the stomach, just a cold determination.

I have also learned how much stronger I am than some people, and how much weaker I am than others. It's very strange to realise where you fit into the bigger scheme of things.

I'm somewhere in the middle....kind of in the fuzzy middle. I think if I was Zaphod Breeblebox, I would also be okay facing the universe. I know which speck I am. :)
Slightly to the left, but not completely off-centre, smallish (it’s a b-i-g universe, please), white, but not sparkling – more shimmering, I think.

Well, I have a lot to be thankful for. At least I have had the grace to be able to learn more about myself, to know who I am, and what I am all about. I know what I am not happy about, but this no longer depresses me. It's a part of my whole being, and something I can fix over time.

I think I have reached a stage in my life where I can state, "I am content".

I have now made a decision that I am content. I am not always happy, and I am not always sad. I have found that middle path. At least for now - might change, but for now? I am content. :)

Well, that’s my deep thought for the day.

:)
Till I blog again!

No comments: