Tuesday 16 October 2007

ONLINE!!! Let's rejoice....

After DAAAAAYYYYYSSSS of no internet, we seem to have a connection tonight. It is a difficult thing to keep running here. Sheesh.

Okay, so I went to bat trang again this weekend. I just didn't think I had enough bracelets, so i went and bought some more! The bus trip to Bat Trang is very interesting. I mean, getting off is tricky. The bus kiiiiiinda stops. But, not really.
So, you push the stop button, and then you must brace yourself. Then you must jump!

It's not like the bus actually gives you a chance to step away from the bus.........you must just make sure that you are not in the way. :)

I must still install 3gp player, so i'll add a movie later.... :) Don't want to push our internet connection toooo much.

what else is new? Oh yeah....read an interesting article the other day. Vietnam is busy with a big drive to promote the use of helmets whenever you drive. The problem is that apparently they are not really making a differential between bikes, motorbiks or cars.
Can you picture people sitting with helmets in cars????
My biggest worry is......are they expecting passengers to wear those too??? Oh man....i'm gonna look reaaaly stoopid.

anyhoo.....That's it for tonight. Like I said....don't want to overdo the internet!
Till I blog again!

No comments: